Search This Blog

Friday 20 April 2012

I've done it! My goal was to get 40 items up for sale by the end of April...and I've just achieved it! Whether it will still be true on the 30th, I don't know. I hope not. I'm sure I'll sell a few pieces by then. So, I'll keep making but I can take the self-induced pressure off a bit, knowing that I've done what I set out to do. Ideas keep popping into my head. Now that I've started making things again, the creative momentum is beginning to build. Part of me would love to do this all day long but I've other aspects of my life to pay careful attention to. Funny, just today my Tai Chi Teacher was reminding me about paying attention to balance. That rings true not just for my physical posture, but the way I apportion my energy and attention in regard to all the aspects of my life. It's too easy to get carried away, sometimes, especially when the ideas are coming thick and fast. So, I shall do my best to firstly become clear on what, exactly, are all these seemingly disparate parts of my life. As I become more aware, so I am more able to work on balancing them. I'm starting to see how certain things which at first seems miles apart, suddenly begin to mesh like the cogs on a turning gearwheel....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has now been archived. Comments may not receive replies.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.