Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2013

July Special Promotion!

Discount applies to all listings including Sale items!
What is this? Christmas in July?

I'm usually the one who cringes when they hear Jingle Bells sung anywhere outside of December. I put my little one's seasonal toys away high up out of reach until just before it rolls around again.

However...I am running a business here, so when I heard about EtsyUK's promotion, I jumped right on to that bandwagon (and why not?) 

The promotion is running all month and our international friends will be taking part, too. Here's what it is all about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_July

Navigation Tip: If you would like to find items in shops that are running the promotional codes, type the code (e.g. CIJUK10 ) into the search bar followed by whatever it is you'd like to buy. Try it! See what comes up. There will be other codes promoted in international shops. You might try CIJ or CHRISTMASINJULY  too.  

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer to buy that thing you've had in your Favourites for ages (before I whisk my stock away to craft fairs!) then please use the code CIJUK10 on your order over £10 (before P&P) to get a 10% discount.

Your custom is much appreciated, always.

~The Navigatrix



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has now been archived. Comments may not receive replies.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.