Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Fancy that!

This morning I discovered that a fellow Etsian, whom I'd got in touch with through #UKEtsyHour on Twitter (Tues and Thurs, 8pm) has kindly done a blog article on my shop! Not only that, but she noticed my location and mentioned that she lived nearby. I mean, practically in the next street! What are the chances?



Fabrilushus: The Navigatrix: Oh dear.  I haven't managed to update my blog for a few weeks.  That isn't good when I am supposedly trying to get it off the ground...

Do pop over to browse Fabrilushus' delightful items when you've read (and commented :) on the blog.

I do love being a part of the Etsy community. Serendipities like this really bring it home to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has now been archived. Comments may not receive replies.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.